Home > Express Entry
ONLY FOR STUDENTS
Is an online system that Immigration Canada implemented to fast-track the Permanent Resident application process for skilled workers. The electronic process allows for quicker processing times, averaging around six minutes.
There are three immigration programs under Express Entry, and each has different requirements. To be eligible to apply under Express Entry, you must meet one of the Express Entry programs’ eligibility requirements.
If you have a high level of education and significant work experience and want to become a Permanent Resident of Canada, you can apply under the Federal Skilled Worker stream. The criterion for immigration is based upon a point system and the current pass mark is 67 points.
IF YOU WANT TO CALCULATE YOUR SCORE COMPLETE OUR ASSESSMENT FORM TO FIND OUT IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM.
In addition to the 67 pass mark you need to meet these minimum requirements:
- 1 year of continuous full-time paid work experience listed in the NOC code O, A or B within the last 10 years.
- Meet the minimum language score of CLB 7 on the Canadian Language Benchmark.
- Proof of education through an educational credential assessment.
- Have settlement funds to support you and your family for six months after arrival in Canada.
- Seasonal work does not count as a valid job offer
- Settlement funds must be free of debt
- Spouses or common-law partners and dependent children can also receive Permanent Residence (PR) as accompanying dependents.
- High quality of life with a competitive salary and social benefits.
- Free Healthcare and Primary and Secondary Education.
- World-class universities and Colleges at an affordable cost.